Best Business Sales, Mergers & Acquisitions
Lawyer & Law Firm in Eugene and Springfield, Oregon
A significant number of our clients are fast-growth companies with the goal of positioning their companies to be acquired as their most likely exit strategy. Another segment of our client base consist of small businesses that either receive an unsolicited offer to purchase their business or the initial owners decide it is time to implement a business succession (or buy-out) plan.
Our expertise in mergers and acquisitions and owner buy-outs is critical to our clients’ ability to achieve their overall objectives. We have represented both buyers and sellers in a wide variety of transactions, ranging from simple asset or stock sales to more complex mergers. We recognize the time-sensitive nature of these transactions and offer prompt, flexible support to our clients.
Endeavor Law’s founder, David Brabender, has many years of experience guiding clients through the complex tax and business issues that arise in acquiring, selling or merging a business.
Our representation covers all stages of a sale or acquisition or merger from the pre-acquisition or sale planning stage through negotiating letters of intent and acquisition, sale and merger agreements and related documents to the closing of the transaction and thereafter with post closing issues. Transactions and issues on which we regularly advise clients include:
- Structuring businesses for sale.
- Asset purchases and sales.
- Stock purchases and sales.
- Sales of controlling interests in corporations, partnerships and LLCs.
- Buy-outs of minority or equal (50-50) interest in corporations, partnerships AND LLCs.
- Earn-out Agreements.
- Carry-Back Financing and the Securitization of such financing.
- Consulting, employment and non-competition agreements arising out of sale transactions.
- Owner Succession planning.